Yesterday was the first day I was able to get any sewing done. The week was filled with grown up things like getting bugeting done and cleaning 😦 Then on Saturday I went to a wedding, getting there at 11.45pm, and it ended at midnight! This was because my boyfriend works a 12 hour shift on Saturday that ends at 9pm, then he went home showered/changed and we had to race to another town Hamilton to get there. I was glad we made the effort as we got to see people at a brunch the next day but it was a bit of a whirlwind!
I did have time for a quick stop in a sari store and found a great steal which I think might pop up in my embelish challenge…
The crinoline is going pretty well. I’m using a closed seams which means everything is taking twice as long, but as I don’t have an overlocker it makes sense in the long run. I may try and sell this afterwards and I don’t want it falling apart.
This evenings task will be waistband and maybe start on all the boning channels. Maybe. Its pretty daunting.