This weekend was pretty good in terms of work on my HSF challenge piece. I got all my pieces cut out neatly (more on why this is such an acheievement later), sewed up and partially boned. All in all, I’d say its looking pretty good!
I love having a tutorial like Festive Attyre offers. I learn so much while creating a garment. In the previous corset I made, I didn’t top stich any of the seams. I did in this one and it really seems to have improved the strength. Also one of my biggest mistakes in my first corset was not to the space between the eyelets and the end seem. In my Victorian corset this meant that there was a lot of unsightly streching… Live and learn!
Excited about how this is coming along!