So I’m not the skinniest gal at the dance and my dress form is a few sizes too small for me. I’m too poor to afford a new one and definitely too poor for one of the adjustable ones! So I found a tutorial on how to make my own. I didn’t go with the duct tape route as I didn’t want to loose a T-shirt in the process so I made mine with wet adhesive tape. It was a painful process! The human body isn’t designed to stay standing in the same position for nearly 2 hours and my back was aching. I have my very patient friend Genny to thank for the final product.
This will go over my normal dress form and with some padding on the inside and then I can use my mannequin for both my slender friends and on myself. If I can get myself to the gym, I hopefully won’t need it!